Our last Ofsted Inspection was conducted in May 2019, when we were judged to be a good school.
Here are a few quotes from the inspection report:
- Teaching across the school is good. Teachers’ good subject knowledge enables them to plan work which is interesting and engages pupils in their learning.
- The curriculum is broad and rich.
- Pupils’ personal development, behaviour and welfare are good. Pupils have positive relationships with adults in school which enables them to learn well.
- There is a strong safeguarding culture across the school. Pupils feel safe and appreciate the many ways in which the school helps them to learn to stay safe.
- Pupils’ overall attendance has improved and the proportion of pupils who are persistently absent has also reduced.
- Parents are overwhelmingly supportive of the school. They say their children are well cared for and safe.
The full report can be read below:
- Ofsted Inspection Report - May 2019
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.