These are the timings of our regular school days:
Monday to Thursday
- 8.00 to 8.45am: Breakfast Club
- 8.30 to 8.50am: School open for interventions. Parents and carers drop off at gates. Four staff on gates (SLT) to take messages and answer any queries. Eleven staff on duty to supervise pupils.
- 8.50am: Registration
- 10.30 to 11.15am: Staggered playtimes (15 mins each)
- 12.00 to 1.45pm: Staggered lunchtimes (45 mins each)
- 3.10pm: Gates open for collection of KS1 pupils at 3.15pm and collection of KS2 pupils at 3.20pm
- 3.30pm: Gates close. Class teachers and staff on gates are available during these 20 minutes for brief discussion and to answer any queries.
- 3.30 to 4.45pm: After school clubs.
As above but children have a packed lunch and are collected at 12.15pm.
Friday club is available for families of working parents, and vulnerable pupils. Collection is at 3.20pm.